The web links shown below are existing online resources for MEN2 and the RET proto-oncogene. Links to several review journal articles are given, as well as genome and protein links.
Please contact us to suggest additional content for this page.
- Cosmic Database: RET somatic mutations in cancer
- The Human Gene Mutation Database (HGMD®)or Uniprot: For Hirschsprung RET mutations
- Entrez Gene: RET proto-oncogene
- GeneReviews for MEN2
- OMIM for RET, MEN2A (and FMTC), MEN2B, and Hirschsprung disease
- Kloos, et al. Medullary thyroid cancer: management guidelines of the American Thyroid Association. Thyroid 2009. 19(6):565-612.
- Kouvaraki, et al. RET proto-oncogene: A review and update of Genotype-phenotype correlations in hereditary medullary thyroid cancer and associated endocrine tumors. Thyroid 2005. 15(6): 531-544.
- de Groot, et al. RET as a diagnostic and therapeutic target in sporadic and hereditary endocrine tumors. Endocrine Reviews 2006. 27(5): 535-60.
- Eng, et al. The relationship between specific RET mutations and disease phenotype in multiple endocrine neoplasia. JAMA 1996. 276(19): 1575-1579.
- Brandi, et al. Consensus: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Therapy of MEN Type 1 and Type 2. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 2001. 86 (12): 5658-5671.